Thursday 4 February 2010

ollie's script

Script
The phone call will begin with the drone of a telephone, then the noise of dialling, and after two rings, a man with a hard, deep, authority voice. The man who answers sounds less in authority, but still hard and tense.

1: Do you know the plan?
2: yes, I’ve seen it and nearly everything is place.
1: When are we starting?
2: I don’t know if this is a great idea?
1: Are you questioning my judgement … ?
2: (quickly interrupting) No sir, I just cant handle prison!
1: your one my best men, nothing will happen. (pause) now, when?
2: It’s down to you boss?
1: I want it done as soon as soon as you have all the materials and he is alone.
2: yes sir, what happens when I’ve finished?
1: A car will be waiting for you at the emergency meeting point and will take you to the airport?
2: where am I going?
1: classified.
2: I’m not allowed to know where I’m going! I cant…
1: (interrupts) we can find someone else to do this!
2. No! no, sorry I’m just tense.
1: I know, but just remember in 3 days you will have $1.5 million!
2: yes, (pause) I need to go.
1: I understand, once everything is ready, FRAME HIM!

Once the phone call has clicked off framed appears on the bottom of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment